MistralMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS)

3 posters

Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS)

Post  heros Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 am

Every other private server is like this for me, when i click on it, it goes into a black screen and it just exits. My global Ms is not like this, it goes in like normal but private servers are my problem. Help me please.

heros

Back to top Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty Help!

Post  Flettcher Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:30 pm

What Version is ur MS?

Note: it must be v0.55
Flettcher
Flettcher

Back to top Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty Re: Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS)

Post  heros Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:21 am

well i dled the everything in here http://perfectionistms.servegame.com/download.php and when i dled the v 55 client it doesnt have every icon, example.Npc.wz, Mob.wz and yeah u cant play without those. so i chucked v 55 in my v.60 file . I click on perfectionms and it goes into black screen and automatically exits. >_>

heros

Back to top Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty Re: Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS)

Post  Flettcher Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:07 am

Well clearly v55 and v60 are having a collision. Try completely wiping your computer of any Maple or Perfectionist Files and start from scratch. I have a tutorial somewhere on the forums Razz
Flettcher
Flettcher

Back to top Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty Same thing.

Post  Manlar Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:13 am

im downloading the 0.55 rar. version right now, (wiped my hard drive of all maple things) and ima see how it turns out, if you have any tips please let me know.

Manlar

Back to top Go down

Difficulty going into maple (PerfectionMS) Empty 1 thing

Post  Flettcher Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:10 pm

I think ive mentioned this 99999 times but ppl still dont listen from time to time. When you have completely installed MS. DO NOT run the game or let it load a patcher at all. This will screw it over and you will have to delete and redo whole process all over again. And i apoligise for the slow replys atm, i have exams and they are kinda eating my spare time up but i should be good by September the 19th (20th = B'day XD)
Flettcher
Flettcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down